The 2020 Coupe du Monde de la Boulangerie
The 10th edition of the Coupe du Monde de la Boulangerie (Bakery World Cup) takes place from Saturday 11th to Tuesday 14th January 2020 at the EUROPAINexhibition – PARIS, EXPO – PORTE DE VERSAILLES – HALL 1.
This edition is as always supported by Lesaffre as Official Partner.
The organizer, Christian VABRET, Meilleur Ouvrier de France and Honorary President of the competition jury, brought together 12 teams … each more combative than the other!
Program of the competition
Saturday 11th January 2020
|Sunday 12th January 2020||
Monday 13th January 2020
Tests of the competition
- Baguette and breads of the world
- Sweet viennoiseries
- Artistic creation
- Gourmet baking (test performed in common by the three members of the team).
- Haif HAKIM (Senegal) – President of the jury
- Brett NOY (Australia)
- Carlos PERREGIL (Brazil)
- Jose CARRENO FRAILE (Chile)
- Kari MELTOVAARA (Finland)
- Elsa KOUKOUMERIA (Greece)
- Luc KAO SIEU (Vietnam)